Introducing OmniGlow® Stylite® Illuminated Intubating Stylets
The OmniGlow® StyLite® Illuminated Intubating Stylet by OMNIGLOW, LLC is a light-guided stylet that is both sterile and disposable. A light-guided stylet can be a beneficial instrument for endotracheal intubations¹ and has a reported success rate as high as 99% when used by experienced practitioners.²
Because a light-guided stylet enables illumination of the soft tissues in the neck, it is useful for patients with a difficult or bloody airway, scarring, trauma, or in environments with limited ambient light.³
To see a slideshow walk-through of the OmniGlow® StyLite® Illuminated Intubating Stylets in practice please visit our "How To" page.
- For Use In Endotracheal Intubation Procedures
- May Be Used With or Without a Laryngoscope
- Available in boxes of 10, Size 14 Fr. Stylets.
- Lowest Priced Illuminated Stylet Available
- 3 Minutes Of Effective Light
- Can Be Easily Bent Into Shape As Needed
- Individually Packaged
- No Batteries
- No LEDs, Fiber Optics, or Incandescent Bulbs
- Emits White Light
- Latex Free
- Ready In a Snap!™
¹ Davis, L.; Cook-Sather, S.D.; Schreiner, M.S. Lighted stylet tracheal intubation: a review. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2000; 90:745-56.
² ³ Hung, O.R.; Pytka, S.; Morris, I.; Murphy, M.; Launcelott, G.; Stevens, S.; MacKay, W.; Stewart, R.D. Clinical trial of a new lightwand device (Trachlight) to intubate the trachea. Anesthesiology. 1995 Sep; 83 (3): 509-14.